Impression Obsession: Thanks a Bunch!

Hi Stampers! 
Happy Thursday! I have a card using some new goodies from Impression Obsession. I used the new Flower Pots set along with the coordinating dies.
I stamped the images using the IO stamps black ink and colored with copics. I used a circle from woodgrain vellum to "ground" my image and stamped the sentiment onto black card stock and embossed with white for contrast. I assembled my card, added black twine and black Nuvo drops. When everything was dry, I adhered my panel onto top folding black note card.



Comments

Shelly said…
This is beautiful!
luvhymns said…
gorgeous stamps and die! Love the coloring!
TLady said…
I LOVE the CAS of this! (Something I feel I am still learning! LOL) AND the little pot of flowers goes SO WELL with this sentiment! BEAUTIFUL laying of your elements & your coloring too! ;)