Three Favorite Companies with Three Awesome Releases

Hi Stampers! 
Happy Friday! I don't have any eye candy for today (I fell asleep last night as soon as I got my kids to bed, so I didn't get a chance to edit any pictures). I will try to post tonight!!! I promise! 

But, today is a big day! Three of my favorite companies had releases. 
First is Studio Katia!!!! I wish I could buy the ENTIRE release! But that would have required me getting another job lol. So I got several things (3 sets and coordinating dies, stand alone dies and some embellishments). One of my favorites is this Japanese Peony set!!! and it comes with coordinating dies, too! 

Next up, is Neat and Tangled! I love their entire release, but the Friendly Florals set and coordinating dies stood out to me! 


Last, but certainly NOT the least is Concord and 9th. And there is a new Semicircle turnabout bundle , that I can't wait to play with!

Comments