Love is in the air Stamp of Approval is live

Hi everyone!
The Love is in the Air stamp of approval is live for the general public. Since last night when it went on sale for the Stamp Nation members who attended t he PJ party, then for those on the wait list, only 30% of the boxes remain in stock. So hurry up! Head over Catherine Pooler's store to get yours!

In meantime here are few more cards I made using the collection!

For my first card I used the Postage Dies, along with The World Awaits and Bon Boyage sets from collection. I did some second generation stamping to create the background. I used silver shimmer card stock as my card base. 


For my 2nd card I used The World awaits again, but did some watercoloring. I stamped on hot press watercolor paper and embossed in white, next used Aquatini and Green tea ink pads to color the image. I stamped the sentiment on black card stock circle and embossed in white. Assembled my card onto Black note card and added some sequins. 



Comments