Guest Designing for Concord and 9th - Fill in Bundle and VIDEO(s)

Hi Stampers! 
Happy Wednesday! I know I haven't posted for several days. Life has been crazy! Especially at work. But I am still around, and I couldn't wait to let the cat out of the bag that Angie from Concord and 9th asked me to guest design for them this month. I love Concord and 9th and this is such and honor and privilege. For today I am showcasing one of the 5 bundles in this release. The fill in bundle. I have been wanting color layering stencils for a while now , so this bundle is like dream come true for me. 
For my first card I used Altenew ink pads: Mountain Mist and Lagoon to stencil in the flowers, then added details using my Prismacolor pencils and Sakura Jelly roll white pen.
Watch the video below on how I made the card. 
(As well I have videos for rest of the cards featured today! )







For my second card I used some pigment inks to stencil in the flowers and applied and blended with my fingers. The pigment ink stay on the surface, so they are easy to clean off your fingers. Below is a video on how I made the card!



And last, but not the least, little brighter colored card. I wanted the flowers to resemble poppies so I used reds and I used the Faith and Love set to build my sentiment. Watch the video below how I made this card





Comments

~amy~ said…
These are beautiful!
Teresa Doyle said…
What extremely pretty cards! Just lovely Ilina.
Shelly said…
Beautiful cards!!