Happy Halloween and Organization Video!

Hi Stampers!
It has been crazy few days in our house! But I am back with a quick card I made while ago, but never got around to share. I was in process of stamping bunch of pineapples using the Color Layering pineapple set from Hero Arts and when I looked at the solid layer of the pineapple top it looked like fuzzy little creature, so I decided to stamp those in different colors and add some googly eyes, and draw mouth and comes to a perfect Halloween card! 

On another note, while ago I promised you video on how I label my ink pads, so finally I edited my video and it is below. At the beginning of the video I am showing you a "tool" I use for inspiration and color combinations, right under the video you will find a link to download the files for the color combinations. I send them to Office Depot to print and cut in half, as well they trim part of the sides, too. 







Comments

Shelly said…
Super fun card, Ilina!
Great video! Thanks for the download of color combos,too! :)
Also, just curious...where did you get the containers/bins to hold your ink pads?
Ilina Crouse said…
I used these http://amzn.to/2exjjO4 , but just added other options, as these are double the price than what I paid for last year.