Stretching out your background stamps using the MISTI and Hero Arts Color Layering Hank-I mean Octopus

Hi Stampers! 
I am back today with another card, actually two and a technique how to get more out of your background stamps using the MISTI tool. For my cards I was inspired by my son's little outfit.  First I made the first card (of course), and I realized I wanted the pin stripes to be thicker, but I didn't have a background stamp with thicker lines. So I called MISTI for help. For my second card using the MISTI I stamped the background twice and got thicker lines which I liked much better (watch the video below and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel).
First I stamped the background on my grid paper, then I lined up my panel and stamped onto the panel. Next for the second "layer" I moved that background little upward and overlapped the lines a little to make sure I get solid wider stripes and stamped it again. The results were perfect. 
Thanks for stopping by! 









Comments

~amy~ said…
This is FABulous.