Pick FIVE

Hi Stampers!
I don't have any card for you today, it's been rough few days with sick kids, ER visit, work and several sleepless nights. I need vacation! Actually I am taking couple days off next week, as soon as I finish my work for the deadline looming over my head. So, I am looking forward to it.
So, instead of card or any other projects today I decided to do a pick 5 post and share 5 of my favorite crafty things at the moment.

1. Jar of Love bundle by Stampin' Up! I actually will be posting details soon about a class by mail using this bundle and you can see couple samples I have made HERE.


2. July My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts. This kit was released yesterday and it's just amazing! I LOVE anything sea/ocean, so this is my favorite kit, and it comes with an ombre ink pad that features the Pantone color of the year! 

2. Foxy Friends Bundle from Stampin' Up! It has so many possibilities! See sample I made HERE



4. Zig Clean Color Brush Markers. I love coloring and I am in love with these! 


5. MISTI tool. I don't know how I stamped without it. I have 7 MISTI's now (1 Memory, 3 Original and 3 MINI) and I couldn't be more happier! The Memory MISTI is the latest one released and besides being used for scrapbooking, you can use it for creating background papers with repetitive stamping of small images. Click HERE for a sample! 




Comments