You mean the world to me

Hi stampers!

 Sorry I fell off the face of the earth. I know I said that I will post updates from CHA, but that didn't happen. I was so busy (good busy) and tired that didn't have much time for writing blog posts. I just couldn't think straight. But I did have a lot of fun. I did demonstrations in the Chameleon Pens Booth and MISTI's booth. It was fun! Anyway....as you are reading this post I am already in Macedonia with my oldest daughter, Anna (4 yr old) and we are freezing off our behinds. I don't like the cold. But I have a little sneak peek for you for a card I have up on the A Blog Named Hero blog and this month we are doing collaboration with Concord and 9th. I am using their set Map Love for this one layer card. It's so fun! You can see more details on the A BLOG NAMED HERO blog


Comments