Picture Perfect - Stampin' Up! Sneak Peek

Hi Stampers!
Happy Saturday! Today was a busy day, as we were celebrating my oldest one 4th birthday. With everything going on we didn't plan a party, so just me and her teacher from their old daycare took her to Build-a-bear and she got My Little Pony stuffed animal and some clothes. She was so happy. On the way to pick up "her" Ms Myra we hit traffic due to construction. She thought that they were fireman, I told her that they are not firemen, but they are fixing the road. And Anna goes : The road broke in half and they are fixing it? LoL. This kid cracks me out.
Anyway, now onto my card for today. It's a little sneak peek from the new SU! Occasion catalog and the set it called Picture perfect. I love color layering sets, they give so much dimenstion to the stamped images.



Comments

Lisa Martz said…
I love the soft stripes in on the card base. How did you do this?
Ilina Crouse said…
It's a background stamp from Simon Says Stamp