Avery Elle and Chameleon Pens blog hop


Hi all,

It's been a while since I last posted. Life happens. We had bunch of medical issues that I abandoned the blog for a while. My girls brought nasty stomach bug at home and gave it to my little Jason, so long story short, we ended up in the ER and then bunch of Pediatrician follow ups, then 2 month shots which made my little buddy very cranky :P, Then I was sick (after the stomach bug), but I am doing better, I think....I just want to feel normal again, lol. I still haven't fully recovered from the c-section. It's going slow lol.

Anyway, I have three cards featured on the Chameleon Blog for the blog hop with Avery Elle.
Here is a peek, but for full list of supplies and instructions head to the Chameleon Blog




Comments

Denise Bryant said…
I hope you are all feeling better!
Awesome cards on the hop.... I love seeing what people are making with these fabulous AE stamps and the fun Chameleon pens!