Creation Station - Kinda Eclectic




Hi all,

Welcome to another Creation Station blog hop.This week we feature the Kinda Eclectic  stamp set. This is one of my favorite stamp sets from the main catalog. It has so many possibilities.
I have 2 projects for you today. First is a 3-d letter A box, that I made for my daughter Anna. But it can be perfect as a teacher's gift, as well to decorate your and your child's desk.
The second is a simple card that I made. I stamped the images on Very Vanilla card stock and immediately I embossed with Clear embossing powder.








Well....that's all I have for you today, but there is more inspiration right around the corner - head to the next blog by Kathy Kartak. Or put it in reverse to see Jen's creations for this week.



Comments

Unknown said…
A is for Amazing....simply AMAZING! Love your projects this week. You are fab!
Patrice said…
Divine. Absolutely beautiful projects.
Jenn said…
So much wow factor here! That box is just amazing. Where can I get a template?! Your card is just lovely too. What a great set.
kkstamper said…
So, so pretty!! love the color combo. It's so sweet! and I love the 3D letter A for Anna!!
Linda K said…
Card and letter are so beautiful. Our first granddaughter is due in a few weeks and she will be named Alice Rose - your A would be perfect. It would be wonderful if you can you share with us please how you did the letter. Thank you for giving so much inspiration, it is appreciated so much.