Gold Soiree wedding card


Happy Monday! 
Today I have a card that I showed on the Catalog Launch Party on Saturday. You can find the link bellow this post and see the video.
For this card I used the new Gold Soiree dsp as well the the striped scallops thinlit die. Since I used some fancy dsp and the die I decided to keep the overall design simple. I stamped the label from Everything Eleanor set with Encore gold ink and cut it out, then I did the little label using the Lovely Labels set  and the coordinating punch.

Note: The last part of the Color my world class will be posted tonight or tomorrow in the morning. Thank you for your patience! 


Comments

Cynthia said…
Hi! You said that there is a link below this post to see the video... but there's no link and no video!?? I would love to see it. Thanks!
Ilina Crouse said…
Not sure why the video wasn't showing up. It should be there now