Sweet girl and Online New Catalog Launch Party- save the date - June 7th


Hi all,

And Happy Wednesday...oh wait it's Thursday. My week is all messed up as Monday was a holiday.

Anyway....glad it's Thursday. 
Today I have a simple card using the Baby we've grown set from the Occasions Mini catalog. Did you know this set will appear in the new annual catalog,too? 
I thought this little girls shoes were so cute. So I stamped them on watercolor paper and then colored them using my ink pads and aqua painter, then cut them out using the chalk talk framelits.
The base of the card is Very Vanilla and the panel, too (I added the panel to provide extra strength to the card, as the Very vanilla card stock, as well the Whisper white one are thinner).
To embellish the card I added some Blushing bride candy dots and chevron ribbon.

And as I mentioned, new catalog. I am doing something different this year. I am doing an online New Catalog Launch party. The event is free and you can register bellow. (see at the bottom of this post).
When you register I will send you an invite to the blog where the launch will happen. The date is June 7th (7-10pm). I will post few videos showing you items from the new catalog and we'll make few projects. As well there will be give aways. 
You need to register in order to get invite to the website, this way if you win one of the give aways I can contact you :)





Comments