Thank you

Happy hump day! 
Today I have non-SU! creation for you. I colored this girl couple days before my daughter was born last summer , so I stashed it away and never made anything out if it. I colored few more images, so I am planning to finally use them for cards.
The girl is a digital stamp from Saturated canary. I printed it our on white cardstock and colored her using copic markers. Then I cut the panel out using Mama Elephant die, and Pool Party mat using the other part of the same tie. 
The Thank You stamp is from one of the Technique Tuesday Ali Edwards stamp sets. And then added some enamel dots. 
I mounted the whole panel onto Crumb Cake card stock. 

I have non SU!  set listed for sale HERE




Comments

Norma said…
Aww she is such a cutie, I just got her and can't wait to color her too:) TFS
Hugs,
Norma