Cheer up Buttercup


Happy Friday! 
I hope all of you had a good week. Mine was a crazy one, but what else is new. 
For today I have a simple card that uses the Geometrical set. I wasn't really thrilled about this set and had hard time using it. But I think I like the card I came up with and there is no coloring.
I used Hero Arts cover plate die for the triangle background. I cut it out from Basic Black card stock and Adhered it to Bermuda Bay card base. 
Then I stamped the sentiment onto Whisper White card stock and used Chalk Talk framelits to cut it. 
Then stamped some triangles in Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry and cut them out using Paper Snips since my punch was downstairs and I was lazy to go get it. :P
I tied some ribbon around and through the sentiment (Melon Mambo 1/8" taffeta ribbon) and then adhered the triangles with dimensionals. And Voila....a card out of my comfort zone ;) 


Comments