UStamp with Dawn and Friends- Cards with Cool Moves 2013

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS and TEMPLATES - instant download :)
Hi all,

Here's another project I made for UStamp that I  haven;t shared it yet. This time it's pop-up Gift card holder. I used the set Hello, Lovely from the  main catalog and Quatrefoil Fancy specialty dsp. 

More details about this round of  UStamp can be found HERE

On a side note, I still have lots of RETIRED ITEMS FOR SALE on ebay, as it's easier to keep track on them, they are not auction style, but "buy it now". You can see them HERE (I combine shipping)
As I go through the piles of retired stuff I am putting up more items

Enjoy!


Comments

Debbie Flattum said…
These are great projects, Ilina. I look forward to viewing the tutorials and seeing other projects you have created. TFS