Non Winning Artisan Design Entries- Entry #1

 
 
So, apparently all the finalists have been notified today, and it's safe to share my non-winning Artisan Design Team entries. I will share them in the next week or so (I am leaving for Germany tomorrow for work, taking my baby with me, too, but I will try to schedule the posts).
This is one of the three scrapbook pages I made. I used Hello Doily and Baby Prints (I think that was the name of the set) for this page. Plus some of the sneak peek items that weer available in May. 
On the brighter side, I am being published in the Stamp It! magazine this month. I think the magazine comes out on June 26th :)



Comments

Lesley said…
I wouldn't give up yet Ilina!!! They might not have called everyone yet! I am still rooting for you!
Hugs,
Lesley
Gwyn Crawford said…
Congrats on Anna! She is beautiful! and you did her justice with the pages!