Inkspirations Challenge #96


It's time for another Inkspirations challenge. And this time it's a color challenge. The colors for this week are: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake. I love working with Crumb cake.
For this card I decided to use the reverse applique  technique and punched some snowflakes on the front of my card base. The large snowflake is EK punch, that is not SU! and the small one is retired SU! snowflake punch. I layered some bashful blue dsp on the back, and then another layer of crumb cake cardstock. I did some faux stitching using my white gel pen. Then added some vanilla buttons, and stamped the sentiment from Contempo Christmas set in Very Vanilla. And as a finishing touch I tied some Real Red satin ribbon.
Make sure you visit the Inkspirations Blog ->; HERE


Make sure to visit the blogs of the rest of the DT

Ilina -->you are here

Comments

Marisa said…
That big red bow is soooo yummy! Love the punched out snowflakes with the stitching around them too. Great take on the colours :)
Lee-Anne said…
Such an elegant design. I love how the snowflakes pop on the card because of the stitching. That gorgeous satin bow is just perfect...this is a beautiful card. Hope you are having a lovely week. Xx
TrishG said…
Really great card with these colors!!