Getting ready for Christmas

Sorry I have been quiet for over a week.
Last week was extremely busy at work and I had no time whatsoever to create a thing. On Friday and Saturday I did our Christmas decorations and hung up the stockings, well sort off. I had to put them down since they were too heavy( they are already filled) to stay up, except one. But today I wanted to share the tags I made for the stocking holders. I used cherry cobbler and white cardstock. Stamped the background using Christmas Collage background stamp and then adhered the diecut letters ( they are the Sizzlit alphabet set-can't think of the name). Then spritzed with shimmer mist that I made using rubbing alcohol and champagne shimmer paint. I tied them to the holders using Cherry Cobbler seam binding.
Enjoy!















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments