Holiday Mini dsp share


Hi all,
Sorry I haven't posted in over a week. Life has been busy. I was busy creating for the new UStamp with Dawn and Friends Paper Parade session and haven't really stamped anything else.

Anyway...I am finally posting the new share, which is Holiday Mini dsp share.
You will receive sample of each of the 4 new packs of dsp in the Holiday mini:
Spice Cake
Pick your Poison
Holly Berry bouquest specialty dsp and
Frostwood Lodge.

You will receive total of 24 6"x6" pieces of dsp for $9.50 and this price includes shipping to you.
Email me if you want to take a part in this share. Watch out as well for accessories share from the Holiday Mini, I will be posting that soon, as well.

 The share is open until September 12th and then I will be ordering all of the dsp, and the shares will be mailed about 7 days there after, since it takes 7 days for orders from SU! to arrive on the East Coast. :)




Comments