Inkspirations Challenge #73

Hi all and welcome to the Inkspirations challenge #73 and this is sketch challenge.
I am slowly returning into the stamping and created mode. And  I am back with the Inkspirations challenges.
This week is a sketch challenge, and I decided to use the sneak peek products from the new catalog 2011-2012. I used the My Friend set and Pocketful of Posies dsp.
The colors I used are Baja Breeze, Night of Navy and Rich Razzleberry.
Make sure you visit the Inkspirations Blog-  HERE


Visit the rest of the design team member blogs to see what they came up with, you won't be disappointed :)
Ilina --> you are here

Comments

Marisa said…
I love silhouette images and you have used this one wonderfully! Gorgeous colour combo and card! Have a great week :)
StampingBetty said…
Lovely creations AGAIN!
H2 :) said…
Absolutely gorgeous colours Ilina! Beautiful card. :)