Thoughts of you warm my heart

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)
TEA AND COFFE POT CARDS
Baby Blossoms Friends Tote and Love Notes
Love Impressions Mail Box and Love notes




I just love this little girl from Greeting Cards kids. So stinkin' cute, not only her but the rest of the images from the set.
I used ink pads and aqua painter to watercolor. I made this card from my Watercoloring 2 online class to show shading, I have another card I made for the shading "lesson" but that one was shaded wet on wet. This one I did the shading after the image was dried.

More details about the class can be found HERE.

All my online classes are still open, so you can still register, even though it says they are in the past, those were the dates when the videos were posted, now all videos are posted, so you have everything in there (the class sites)






Comments