Play Date with Funky Four


I just had to play with one of my favorite sets from the New Catalog. It's called Funky Four. It's so stinkin' cute and it coordinates with the Play Date dsp, folders, gusset envelopes etc.
They are so fresh and cheery...Just Love them.
Here is a card I made using the set and the dsp.
Scroll down for list of supplies.




supplies:
stamps: funky four, just believe (for the sentiment)
paper: play date dsp, real red, old olive, so saffron, chocolate chip, whisper white
ink:
real red, old olive, so saffron, chocolate chip, crumb cake, tempting turquoise, versamark
other: dotted scallop ribbon border punch, subtles brads

Comments

Lianne Carper said…
this is absolutely adorable! I can't wait for my order to arrive as both this stamp set and this paper was on my list. I might just have to CASe this one! TFS!
Angie Tieman said…
Totally fabulous card! These goodies were on my first order too...arriving tomorrow, yay! Thanks for holding me over while I wait!
Unknown said…
Oh my gosh! You are such an enabler! I am definitely adding both of these to my next order as casing your beautiful card, of course. lol
Silvija said…
it's beautiful! ...
you know, it's going to be weird to talk to people when they ask me why i had moved to the sates. to make cards??!?!??!?

Sil
Maureen Merritt said…
Absolutely adorable! I love those little mushrooms & the bright colors :)