Summer mini sneak peek and blog candy winner



Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes! I appreciate each and everyone of them. :))) As well thank you for the wonderful comments about my blog and work. And yes I am back creating, not that I didn't create anything in the past week. I did, however I can't post it on my blog.
But I am back now, creating for "fun". Yesterday I pretty much spent the day cleaning my stamping studio, as it looked like an nuclear bomb exploded in it and everything was all over the floor, desk, other desk, third desk....I had to jump over to get to my computer. So it's all clean now (well mostly). In mean time I got few boxes from SU! and I still need to find home for the stuff I got. Mainly clearance rack and the summer mini pre-order. As well last night we went to a Japanese restaurant to celebrate my birthday. My husband got me dies and stamps for my birthday! :)))

anyways, here is a card I made tonight ( besides cleaning today too LoL, can you imagine how disorganized was my studio, as well I was organizing my colors to reflect the new SU! color renovation). I used the summer mini Watercolor trio stamp set. Scroll down for complete list of supplies and the winner of the blog candy.


supplies:
stamps: watercolor trio
ink: basic black, old olive, so saffron, rich razzleberry
paper: sweet pea dsp, whisper white, old olive, rich razzleberry
other: rich razzleberry polka dot grosgrain ribbon

And now it's time to announce the winner of the blog candy.

Random.org picked the lucky number 13 and that was Darlene L. She said


Darlene L said...

You are so generous. Your site (work) is amazing and I love visiting. Have a great weekend.


Darlene, please email me your mailing address so I can get the set to you.


Thank you!


Comments

Helen said…
Beuatiful card!
Love the colour combo!
Helen x
Lesley said…
Ilina,

Your card is gorgeous as is your blog! I don't know how I have missed you!! Love what you have done with all the new sets!

Smiles,
Lesley :)
Jaspere said…
This is gorgeous!!