Snow Burst Glass Mug

12 Days of Holiday Sales and Specials on my Instructions(ends 12/22)

Here is another gift I created in less than an hour. This shows how you can use your stamps as stencils. I stamped the images from Snow Burst set (retired) on tissue paper and using tape I adhered it to the inside of the mug and using Vitrea markers (frosted and glossy blue) I traced on the outside of the mug. You will need to let it dry for 24hr and then you will need to bake the object for about 40 min to set the paint. The paint is not toxic and after it's set it can be washed in the dishwasher (not the paint but the object, in my case the mug)



Comments

Kelly said…
Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 22. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.