Merry and Bright

12 Days of Holiday Sales and Specials on my Instructions(ends 12/22)

One Christmas card down, 49 more to go. LoL. I will get there, if not this year, next. I made only 1 card today and finished (almost) the hanmade gifts for my hubby ( you can read gifts=candy) I will share those in a bit. But here is the card I made for him. The stamps , patterned paper and ribbon are not SU! As well the coloring medium (alcohol based markers). I used real red and baja breeze cardstock for the card, as well some of the last years Holiday Mini felt snowflakes.


I cased this card from Nina Bracket, she had the same layout and set used, but different papers and different color scheme. I thought those colors would be little girly for my hubby, so I changed the color scheme ;-)

There will be another post(or two) coming soon.





Comments