Watercolored Angel


Finally I purchased the Holy Triptych stamp set and it arrived today, so I had to play. Ok, it's almost 2am right now, but I took a nap earlier when I got home from work, as I was soooo tired (I don't know why). I kept it simple. I stamped the image on watercolor paper with jet black staz-on ink and watercolored it using aqua painter and Stampin' write markers. Layered it on some gold-yellowish paper (shimmery, not SU). The background is bashful blue piece of cardstock which I dry embossed using the Perfect Details texturz plate, and the card base is so saffron. And as well I tied some white satin ribbon.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies used on this card .






Supplies:
stamps: Holy Triptych
ink: staz-on jet black, stampin write markers: summer sun, more mustard, blush blossom, bashful blue
paper: watercolor, bashful blue, so saffron, non-su gold
other: whisper white satin ribbon, perfect details texturz plate, aqua painter

Comments

Mary Davidson said…
Absolutely gorgeous, Ilina! Your coloring is beautiful and I love your perfect bow! TFS!
JBassem said…
She's GOREGEOUS!!!
WOW, Ilina!!