Cold and Cuddly Hot Chocolate Holders Class

Here is another gift class for this month. I LOVE this Hot Choclate holder. I think I will be making bunch of these for my friends and neighbors.
In this class you will receive supplies to make five of these Hot Chocolate holders. However I won't send you the marshmallows, hot chocolate and candy canes. I will send you the clear envelopes to pack the marshmallows.
The registration will close on November 17th, and the class materials will be mailed to you by the end of the month. The class is $15 with shipping included, or $47 if you would like to purchase Cold&Cuddly Stamp set from the Holiday mini. I will email you as well instructions for the class.

As well you can only purchase the instructions and the printable template for $4.55 (it will became available on November 15th, you can pre-order it now)





Cold and Cuddly Hot Chocolate Holders Class (will make 5)






Instructions only $4.55- will be available on November 15th












Comments