Mojo Monday 89 meets Wings of Friendship

***Last chance lists can be found HERE***
I used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch to make this card. I replaced the butterfly with a flower that I made all by myself. I am proud of myself, lol, since I have never been interested in crocheting or anything to do with yarn. But hey, things change :D For this card I used the new Hostess Level 2 set Wings of Friendship. I love the little birdie! I used as well the new Razzleberry Lemonade dsp and few of the new incolors.

If you are interested in the Father's dat card kits click here.

For complete list of supplies for this card scroll down.



Supplies:
stamps: Wings of Friendship
paper: old olive, crushed curry, Razzleberry Lemonade, whisper white, bermuda bay
ink: bermuda bay, melon mambo, bermuda bay, staz on
other: latte buttons, yarn for the crocheted flower

Comments

Emily S said…
Not really what I was expecting but I'm liking the new in colors.....
Jaspere said…
This turned out so great and I just love your flower. Wow!