Adventure

Riley is ready for summer adventure!!!
Here is another card I have forgoten to share. It's another Riley. This is Fin Riley and he's ready to go in the water. :) This stamp is available at Hanna Stamps! and Kristi is having sale on all stamps. He is so fun to play with, especially to make cards and other projects for summer time. Scroll down for complete list of supplies.
100 000 hits went just by me and I didn't even notice. I will be back with some blog candy to celebrate the 100K hits as well my graduation. So, keep an eye for that.



Supplies:
stamps: Fin Riley
ink: momento in tuxedo black
paper: baja breeze, real red, summer sun, more mustard, cosmo cricket snorkles patterned paper
other: nestabilities, real red wide grosgrain ribbon, pebles, adventure mirror embelishment (out of the forgoten stack of supplies), copic markers
ENJOY

Comments

claire said…
this makes me miss Hawaii. it doesn't take much to do that these days:0) cute!!!
Jaspere said…
OMG is this cute. Love the new Riley and how you made everything wavy. Great job on this one.