Butterfly Beauty

I finally finished the card I started on Thursday. Yeah, I know! It's saturday afternoon (well evening)... Finally I used my first Unity Stamp Co. Butterfly Beauty. Since the first time I saw this set I knew I had to have it. And about 6 months later, I finally got it. I hope you like the card.
I just added bunch of stuff in my Etsy shop (you can check it out HERE) SUPPLIES:
stamps: Unity Butterfly Beauty
ink: Adirondack rueberry (some old from like 6 years ago), copics, chocolate chip
paper: regal rose, kiwi kiss, chocolate chip, PTI white, basic grey sultry pp
other: scallop edge punch, white and pink brads, silver wire, MS zig zag ribbon, sponges

Comments

Jaspere said…
Wow! That is beautiful.
Kristin said…
This is an amazingly beautiful card... looks like a work of art!
Melanie said…
Wow such a beautiful card, great job.
Tina said…
Looove the butterfly, and what an amazinly pretty card!
Frenchy said…
Wow - those colors are fabulous! Great card!
Stephanie said…
This is really pretty, love the butterfly!
JBassem said…
Hi Ilina, You can delete this comment when you take action:

I wanted to check out your etsy and clicked the link within the text of this post, but it has too many http://'s so it comes up as invalid. But the circle link on the side works :)