As I promised .... Recipe Wrap Up Calendar

Here is what I made last night. I have the calendar kit from the SU! mini, still unpacked, but I decided to make my own customized calendar and choose colors and papers I liked LoL, ain't I picky. I made this one for myself, I decided I needed a calendar to keep my crafting stuff organized, I have one for school, but it's not handmade (it's bought from the Drexel bookstore :P) I used Lauren Meader's Timeless template Recipe wrap up, and calendar template I found on SCS, and I cut my own pieces of white cardstock and stamped Notes on them, as I realized I will need some more space to write stuff on in the calenrad. I printed the template on chocolate chip cardstock, cut and scored and glued it together. For the inside I made the pockets out of K&Co AMy Buttler paper, and added a scalloped chocolate chip edges, which I stamped with the All Scallops stamps. On the front I cut out a piece of baja breeze cs, punched it with the scallop edge punch, stamped the flower from the mini sherif alphabet and embossed with white ep, I stamped the images from Fall flair in chocolate chip and white ink, adhered piece of patterned paper, mated on certainly celery cs, stamped the flower and leaves in white ink and embossed with white ep, cut them out and mounted them, then I mounted the baja breeze piece. I stamped the sentiment from the new hostess set Dream a Little, and used the nestabillities to cut it, as well the piece of certainly celery cs beneath it.
For the calendar pages, I stamped the images of the Fall Flair set in certainly celery, baja breeze and chocolate chip. For the notes pages, I stamped the image from Frames with a flourish in certainly celery, and the letters from Calendar a






Comments

Jaspere said…
You certainly out did yourself on this one. Great attention to detail. What a beautiful matching set.
Ilina,
This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, it is just so pretty, and so detailed. I enjoyed taking a peak at your latest project!!!
Sure miss you!!!
Happy 2009!
Denise from Ohio
Teresa Kline said…
Happy New Year...all the best in 2009! *~*
Unknown said…
awesome! great idea and a good way to show versatility to the kit.
JBassem said…
Wow, Ilina, that's GORGEOUS!!!
:D
Kristin said…
this is soooo great! I have this template and really need to do this too :-)
Kim Marie said…
I followed your link from your gallery post on SCS...what an amazing project you've put together! Great stamping/designing/assembling!

How long did this take you? It would have taken me 6 hours...but what a great way to spend 6 hours!
LOL!
Kim Marie