Another MFT Sneak Peak- Tote-ally Fantastic

I tote-ally love this stamp set. I am not a purse kind of person, but I DO love this set and it's so much fun to play with. This stamp set will be released by MFT tomorrow night at 10pm. WHo's that girl stamps are so much fun for paper piecing, like they are made for that technique. I paper pieced, the skirt, shirt and the 4 purses.
Be on the look out for more sneak peaks, next is the third stam set which will be released tomorrow night, and it's something which is so dear to my heart. I won't tell you what until I share the sample with you. But when I was growing up I had so much fun, and could spend hours and hours creating for those "things", and with my best friend we could spend hours and hours playing. Be sure to check back later ;-) SUPPLIES:
stamps: MFT
paper: basic grey patterned paper, PTI white, very vanilla, baja breeze, chocolate chip, always artichoke
ink: chocolate chip, close to cocoa, baja breeze, tuxedo black momento
other: horizontal slot punch, metallic brads (small and large), wide chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, velvet flowers, 1/4" circle punch, sponges.

ENJOY!

Comments

Jaspere said…
You did a great job. I just love that skirt design. I am a big fan of paper piecing.
Kristin said…
This is such a great stamp set... I am sure it will be popular!
Tammy said…
Are you freaking kidding me? I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE handbags and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE this set! GREAT JOB! I want this set like right now!!!
Anonymous said…
Ilina,
This card is SO CUTE!!! Your color selection really made this card very special... I love the way you colored it all in!!! Beautiful card!!
Denise from Ohio
cogjplusd@sssnet.com