Candy Lane - Love You Much Bundle

About a month ago I had this card posted, but had to remove it due to the Stampin' Up! policy, which starting from today has changed, so I am allowed to post this card :) I used the Love You much bundle to make it.

The Love You Much bundle includes
Love You much stamp set
Candy Lane dsp and
heart to heart punch
and it will be about $42 and it will be available to customers starting December 23rd.

Scroll down for supplies.
SUPPLIES:
stamps: Love You Much (new Stampin' Up! set) , All Holidays (current Stampin' Up! set)
ink: close to cocoa, riding hood red, pink pirouette, jet black staz on
paper: candy lane dsp, pink pirouette, riding hood red, close to cocoa, very vanilla, watercolor
other: riding hood red taffeta ribbon, heart to heart bunch, nestabillities, paper piercing tool, mat pack, sponge doubers.

Enjoy!

Comments

Christyne said…
Oh my! This is just 100% adorable!
Melanie said…
Wow I'm so not in v-day mode yet but this is beautiful. Great job!!
Claire Lawrence said…
I love this card. I can't wait to get my bundle now! Not that I have much time to stamp this month...
Anonymous said…
Oh to be so young...just studying would be enough. I wouldn't be able to get anything else in at all. I hope you went well with your exams!!!! And congratulations on being nominated for the featured stamper...I sort of missed actually reading that post, I was so eager to say I loved the card, ROFL!
Carmen said…
Lovely!! Can't wait to get that bundle myself!
Jaspere said…
That card is adorable.
thescrapmaster said…
I can't wait to order this bundle, I have to wait about a week more before I pre-order it.
April said…
I had to read through your post because I was thinking.....I haven't even started on my Christmas cards yet and she's making Valentines Day cards!!! LOL! Very cute. I didn't get that bundle so it's nice to see what you can do wih it! And believe me...I know all about too much studying and not enough sleep!
Kristin said…
This is such a great card!