Poppy

I haven't posted in few days, even though I have 4 day weekend, I haven't had a chance to create a lot as I was planning, on Sunday I went out with my girlfriends, and didn't get home until 8pm, what happens when women get together and leave their husbands at home...LOL
Here is a card I made today with the Flourishes set Poppy Patch. Poppies have special place in my heart, as they remind me of my childhood and my home. When I was a kid with my friends we used to run in the wheat field right behind our building (condo building),and it was the edge of urban and rural (we don't have suburban back home) area, and pick poppies which were all around the fields, we even made dolls out of poppies, the flower was the dress, it was so much fun. The wheat was so tall, that you couldn't see us in the field, LOL, or we were so short.
SUPPLIES:
stamps: Poppy Patch (Flourishes)
ink: staz-on, riding hood red, old olive marker, bravo burgundy marker, watercolor pencils
paper: riding hood red, old olive, watercolor, whisper white, bashful blue, bella rose dsp
other: scallop border punch, flame dew drops, crystal effects, very vanilla taffeta ribbon, scallop circle punch

Comments