WOW Flowers

Ok, lets try this again. When I clicked Publish post got error and lost everything I wrote.
Here is my first card I made with the new stamp set "Wow flowers" which will be featured in the new Fall-Winter Stampin' Up! catalog .I decided to go monochomatic, so I used very vanilla, elegant eggplant and pale plum cardstock, as well elegant eggplant and pale plum classic ink pads, from accessories I used narrow grosgrain ribbon in elegant eggplant and silver brads. I used a lot of punches for this card: scallop border, scallop, 1 3/8" , 1 1/4" and 1" circle punches.
After I was done I was about to take a picture of the card, as soon as I started doing that the lighting storm came around and the power went off, so instead of the card I started taking pics of the storm. LoL. I love it when it thinders and love the lightnings, I know you think I am weird. But what I don't love is what they do to our distribution system, that means I am having PLENTY to do at work today. Here is a picture of a lightning right behind the church. This is a pic I took from our front porch.


Comments