Friendly Flowers

Finally after few weeks I was able to make a card. This one is for the Philly Inkers swap next week, at least I think this will be my swap :)
I used:
Cardstock: so saffron, bashful blue and certainly celery
Ink: certainly celery, so saffron, rose red, bashful blue
Accessories: fresh favorites eyelets in rose red, and certainly celery narrow grosgrain ribbon
Stamp Sets: Friendly Flowers from the Occassion Mini SU! Catalog


And this is my new craft space, no more kitchen table....as you can see it's messy still, I need to do some more organizing, but we haven't unpacked everything completely, and I am still not sure what I want where, at least it works for now, and the good thing is that I have a separate desk for my computer, so I don't need to keep moving my computer.

Comments

Melissa said…
That card is lovely, Ilina! And your paper files look very familiar...i have the same ones, and i use them the same way i think. Anyway, i bet you're going to love having a separate craft space!