You Moo-ve Me

I have had this chocolate cow filled with little chocolate cows( I wish it was a monkey- and don't ask me why) for a while now, and finally decided to alter it and make a gift for my husband. I made the box and the cover from bashful blue and basic black c/s. I dry embossed it with Fiskars texture plates. Cut the circle with the Fiskars circle cutter, stamped the cows on shimmery white c/s with black staz-on ( I stamped too many cows -28, but used only 9) and colored them with basic black, pretty in pink and regal rose inks. I applied glitter to the pink parts and crystal effects to the black spots on the cows. I adhered them with dimensionals to the box. I stamped You moove me with bashful blue on shimmery white and cut out each letter and glued them with 2 way glue pen....and here is the result









Comments

that's really cute, ilina! what a great idea!