Have a magical holiday season - CFC183

Hi Stampers!
Welcome to another CAS-ual Fridays challenge. This week the challenge is to create shaker card. So, that's what I did. I have been in Christmas creative mood, so I made a Christmas card. I used the Bubble box fri-dies to create the window. Then in the background I used Dazzling diamonds glimmer paper, as well as to die cut the funky snowflakes. I stamped the sentiment using Versamark and embossed with White embossing powder, so it stands out.
I used 3M mounting tape to create the shaker and filled it with sequins. I adhered the snowflakes and then the whole panel onto white top folding card base.

Visit the CAS-Fridays challenge blog for more inspiration and to see what the rest of the Design team has created. You won't be disappointed ;)










Comments

Teresa Doyle said…
Oooh, I love this card Ilina and I actually have this stamp set. TFS!
Wow !! Absolutely beautiful!! The die-cuts snowflakes are soooo fine !