Finally sharing some Christmas cards

Hi stampers! 
I am back today sharing (finally) the Christmas cards I made for my kids and husband along with the gift card holders that were inspired by Jennifer McGuire. (all supplies are listed on the bottom of this post)

To start off, here's the card I made for my husband


Then, I kept the same layout for the card for my son (he's 1) and this little Yeti reminded me of him. lol




Then for the girls, I was inspired by a card up on the Lawn Fawn blog little while ago, so I created these light up scened using Chibitronics lights. I used 5 on each!!! But playing with the lights and creating circuits was fun lol. (the electrical engineer talking here). The cards light up when you press the "Happy Holidays" sentiment! 





Then last but not the least, are the gift card holders. My kids love Starbucks outings with Mommy, so I got them some gift cards. And iTunes one for hubby. (no, that's not all they got for Christmas ;)). These were inspired by Jennifer McGuire's post from little while ago. I think this Pretty Pink Posh set is adorable!







Comments

Teresa Doyle said…
These are all absolutely adorable Ilina, I especially like the ones you made for your girls that light up. They must have been thrilled with them!