Love ya


Hi Stampers!
Happy Tuesday! I keep thinking that it's Thursday, probably because it's a short work week due to the Thanksgiving Holiday. I can't believe that this year is almost over. Where did the time go??!?! This year I decided that we are not going to cook the Thanksgiving meal, but order it from Whole Foods. With all the craziness life has brought the past few weeks I have no energy or desire to cook. And on top of that I don't want to deal with all the mess that would happen in the kitchen as the result of all the cooking. Instead at 9am on Thursday I will drive to Whole Foods and pick up our Turkey and our sides. However, Sean will actually cook one dish (his famous Oyster dressing- family recipe) and probably I will end up making a pumpkin pie or another desert, or just pick it up at whole foods when I go to pick up the turkey, depending how I feel that morning...lol.

Just a reminder I have card sets for sale HERE

Now, onto my card I have for you today. It's a simple white on white card using Lily of the Valley calendar fairies stamp (February) and my Chameleon Pens. I stamped the image onto Neenah white card stock and colored it with my Chameleon Pens, then stamped the sentiment from one of the Paper Smooches sets I own. Then using one of the MFT blueprint dies I cut the image. Then the panel underneath was embossed with one of the We R Memory keepers Next Level embossing folders and mounted onto white card base. Then I added the image panel with dimensionals so it pops up a little. To finish my card off I added some sequins!

Enjoy! 


Comments