Let's shell-ebrate because I had chocolate for lunch


Hi stampers! 
Happy Sunday! Hope you all had a great weekend (long weekend) and that you are ready for the new week ahead of you. I am back to work tomorrow and in a way I am looking forward going back to work ... lol... my three little monkeys went crazy the past few days, so I need little break lol. Today we went to church and then went to the International Store where I get stuff I used to buy back home (foodwise) because I wanted to pick up some things for my mom to send her a care package and we ended up buying bunch of chocolate for us, so I ended up eating chocolate for lunch. LoL. And I am not ashamed of it. LoL. It was the best lunch in a while. ;)
Now, that I am done with my confession, lets move to my card I have to share with you today. I did some more no line coloring with Copic markers. I used one of the Paper Smooches stamp sets and stamped the turtle in very pale ink (I believe it was Sand Memento ink pad) and then colored it with my copic markers, at the end I drew the eye using Copic Multiliner pen. Then I assembled my card. I did  clean and simple design with a piece of patterned paper that I have been hoarding forever on the bottom.

Enjoy, and come back tomorrow for more creations ;)



Comments