Hello there using a fun technique

                                                          TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

Hi all, 
I have a simple card for you today, but using a fun technique. I will be posting a video for the technique pretty soon, so keep an eye. 
I used Stippled Blossom stamp set and Hello there set. I stamped the 2nd step images for the flowers and leaves on watercolor paper, then using my aqua painter I finished the images by spreading the ink (actually I colored the stamps with my Stampin' Write markers and stamped that way).
The frame dies are from Mama Elephant. The colors I used are : Island indigo, Old olive and Strawberry slush.
Enjoy

Note: registration for the new Creativity in Mail program is in progress and for the next 3 months we will be focusing on White Christmas set. More info HERE



Comments