Happy New Home

                                                          TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

Yay, it's almost Friday!
And today I have a pretty simple card to share with you. I used the new Holiday Home set from the Holiday Catalog. I really love this set, a lot! Along with it I used the matching dies and some Under the tree specialty dsp. I used some random buttons I have at home. 
First  I cut my dsp and then cut the house outline with the framelits. I stamped the house on watercolor paper and colored it, then adhered it under the dsp with dimensionals and then the whole layer onto my white card base. 



Comments

Heather said…
Oh, Illina - brilliant! What a terrific idea to use the framelit to make a window card! Totally CASE-ing this idea! Can't wait to start playing with this set!