Stippled Blossom meets gold


                                                          TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

Hi all, Happy Friday!---err it's Thursday

First note that the Holiday Home instructions and templates is available and you can download it any time.
As well today starts the sale period for the NEW Holiday Catalog!!! So exciting.
 Don't forget the registration for the Holiday Home class by mail is open and more details are HERE

As well I have few more ink swatch kits (details HERE) Thanks for all those who ordered so far.


And a lot of people requested to order the Kinda Eclectic class, so I have opened it again and you can register until Saturday and kits will ship next week. Details HERE.


Today I have another card to share that I made for the Convention display boards. I used Stippled Blossom and Dozen thoughts. I love the Blackberry Bliss combined with gold, it looks gorgeous. So I decided to go with those colors. The card is simple, but elegant and I really like how it turned out.



Comments