Holiday Home Class by Mail

                                                          TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS
Hi all,

Last night I promised that I will post today the details for the new class by mail. So here we are.
The new class by mail features a new stamp set from the new Holiday Mini catalog called Holiday Home and matching framelits that are not really required.

In this class you will receive:
-pdf instructions how to put the box and cards together (no video)
-supplies to make the box and 5 cards (you can chose 10 cards if you like)- envelopes are included
-12 6x6 sheets of the new dsp from the Holiday mini (so you can chose if you like different cover for your box, or different design dsp for the cards) called Nordic Noel
-in the notes please let me know if you want the cards with punched stars background or embossed stars background, or a mix of both.

The registration is open until September 1st, and materials will be mailed around September 8th , depending when I receive the order from Stampin' Up! with all your supplies.

The price is $23 for 5 cards, and $30 for 10 cards (US shipping addresses only) (10 cards option doesn't double the amount of dsp)


Holiday Home Class by Mail


If you would like to include the stamp set Holiday home and/or matching dies please email me and I will send you invoice that includes the set/dies, too.






Comments

Do you sell the instructions on how to make the box? thanks! I'm a SU demonstrator so I already have purchased the stamp set. My email Ladybug35@juno.com you sell it and can paypal me.
Mylie démo said…
I'm also interested in the instructions only.
karen huber said…
i'm interested but need to know if this includes the stamp set. karenkrafts930@gmail.com
Cynthia said…
I'm interested also!! I already preordered the bundle! Thanks a ton!!
I too purchased the bundle and would love a tutorial.

thanks for sharing!
Ilina Crouse said…
template and instructions will be available some time this week. FYI the class doesnt' include the bundle! It's pre-cut supplies, dsp and instructions/templates.
Unknown said…
Joan Abel
Do you sell the instructions on how to make the box? thanks! I'm a SU demonstrator so I already have purchased the stamp set. My email joannie1200@gmail.com you sell it and can paypal me.
Ilina Crouse said…
yes, look under templates, instructions and tutorials tab at the top of the blog.