For all things and ink swatch kits

                                                          TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS
Hi all,

I have couple things to share today. I have been busy working on a system to have swatches from all the inks I own (and you can add piece of card stock on the back of each pocket). I went with little page protectors with 2"X2" pockets and just used rings to hold them together. I printed little squares with all the color names, and some I wrote by hand.

I ordered bunch of these protectors so I have some extra. Do you want your own kit? I have little kits prepared that include:
5 page protectors (each fits 20 squares, one side, you can use both sides)
3 binder rings 
50 inserts with all current SU! colors printed on Whisper White card stock.
The price of the kits is $10 which includes shipping within the use. (if you are viewing this via email the paypal button won't show up, just go to http://ilinacrouse.com to order your kit)
                                                 

                                                 

                                                 

As well last night I posted the new Class by Mail - Holiday Home --> details are HERE

And now onto today's eye candy. I CASE-d these simple notecards from the Stampin' Success magazine and whipped bunch of them in no time. I used some items from the new Holiday Mini catalog.





Comments