Burlap and Blooms, Sale-a-Bration and Hip Hip Hooray kit


***WARNING: This is a LONG post! :)***


Today is the day!!!! Sale-a-Bration starts today. For each $50 you spend you get a free item from the Sale-a-Bration catalog. I love all the items this year!You can see what you can earn HERE


Now onto the project  I have for you today, it's the Burlap and Blooms Wreath. This one was so fun and easy to make, all you need is some hot glue gun and maybe some other adhesive, everything else is provided in the kit and it costs only $17.95. You can see the kit -->HERE
I absolutely love how it turned out.
Now scroll down to see the new SU! kit Hip Hip Hooray and how you can order it.







As I said above, SU! released a new cardmaking kit, again all you need is scissors and adhesive. The kit makes 20 cards (envelopes are included)  and it's ONLY $19.95.  I love the cards and can't wait to get my kit, actually I ordered TWO! You can order your kit --> HERE







Comments