Non winning Artisan Award Entry #2 -Comfort Cafe Owl Pillow


Hi all,
Sorry, long time no post. I have a LOT of stuff to share, just find it hard sitting down and blogging. I will get better, I promise. It's been busy summer so far. Last week Anna and I were in Germany. I was on a business trip, and took Anna along with me. She did great on the 10hr flight back and forth.

Anyway...here's another entry I submitted for the Artisan Awards this year. I used different dies for the eyes and beak and made the template for the pillow myself.

I used the Comfort cafe fabric and some one color fabric I picked up at the local craft store.


Comments

Carolyn Sharkas said…
Ilina, I think he is wonderful! I've been wanting to make an owl for myself out of this same material. Thanks for sharing him with us. He is definitely a winner in my book.