Four Frames and Paisley petals for mom

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)


This is the fourth project I did for my Mother's day projects Online class. I used the pre-view items from the 2011-2012 catalog that you are able to purchase or get for free this month ,and those are the Paisley petals dsp and Four Frames set.

More details about the class HERE.
Summer Splendor class starts next Sunday

There are still few grab bags cards available --> HERE


scroll down for supplies.
 






supplies:
stamps: just perfect alphabet, four frames
ink: baja breeze, river rock
paper: paisley petals dsp, river rock, baja breeze, whisper white
other: pearls, sponge daubers, dotted ribbon punch, decorative label punch

Comments

KER said…
this is an amazing project...tfs...i love that paper i must order some
Unknown said…
I love this box, four frames paisley for mom. Did you use a die cut? Is this in any of your online classes. I cove all your projects, very talented.